CatJS is an automation framework for (mobile) web applications testing. It offers a new technology that makes testing easy, we don't do WebDriver like the other technologies, in our case the applications test themselves. With simple annotations added to your HTML5 code, an automated functional tests will be available as part of your application lifecycle.
Code once, deploy it anywhere
Once you added the test code you can run it using CatJS runner (That is already part of CatJS, no need to do any additional installations), on any platform that your application supports. CatJS runner can deploy your application on multiple devices and desktop browsers.
- The annotations will be coded in comments thus no additional code is required
- Once you wish to test your application, with a simple command, a new deployment will be generated for you to use including the test code
- You get to document your tests and test your code
- When you are ready for production the additional annotations will be removed on the minify process.
- CatJS is an NPM and can be used as a command-line and/or as a module (The module will be available in the next releases)
- Web Applications that test themselves
- Web automation testing solution
- Note! Reports location moved to be aggregated below "reports" folder
- How It Works
- Getting started
- Command Line Tool
- CatJS Project (Tool)
- Test Project
- Test Data
- UI Console
- Troubleshooting & support